Timmy Goes Clubbin' Timmy Goes Clubbin'

Well look at that...

It took me a while to realize it, but she has a lip ring. 8/10 for amazing repetitiveness.

Generic Protagonist #1 Generic Protagonist #1

Lawltastic

Two things that really stood out for me (I don't know why)
1. He goes down the stairs to reach the top
2. I would read ahead in the subtitles only to find a spelling error which I thought was wrong until you read it. (motorcicle, knoiw, etc)
And I do hope that you titled this #1 for a reason.

drodZILiA responds:

I titled it #1 because it is the first episode.

Cornflakes Of Agony Cornflakes Of Agony

Wow.

I can't tell if this is the worst or most epic thing I ever watched. I'm going to go with the most epic.

Sweet Transvestite Sweet Transvestite

Nice

I use the same program. For a program that comes with the computer, it's fairly top notch if you know what you need and where to find it. I'm trying to use it to make dubstep, but it's proving to be very difficult. Come check out my stuff! Maybe it can help.

AbsentMind responds:

GarageBand is incredibly top notch to me. I'm starting up my podcast again, and it's easy on that front, as well as fun on the music front, but you're right in needing to know where everything is in order to get the sound you want.

I'm going to check out your stuff right now!

Horriboss Horriboss

I'm trying to be generous here

Because this does have potential. It needs much TLC. perhaps some melody? As it stands right now its kinda hurting my ears.

MobileMammal responds:

I know this may sound like pretentious art bullshit, but I can make pleasing music. In fact, most of my stuff sounds like music that'd be in a farm in Zelda or Harvest moon. I literally made this to sound chaotic. The beats don't match up to the music on purpose, and I made things go in different scales to make it weird. THERE IS A REASON HORRIBLE IS IN THE TITLE. It was just supposed to be like you are fighting a Giygas-like boss. That's why I put in static. Thanks anyway, though. I appreciate that some people listen.

xKore - Eden xKore - Eden

0_0

If you look up excellence in the dictionary, this is the definition beside it. The drop nearly made me shit my pants.

Celestial Fox Celestial Fox

Cool!

Thanks for the message! Your right I do like it. It's got an appealing northern lights look to it and a cool icy atmosphere. Look forward to more of your work!

Wrongfire responds:

Thanks! Ill keep you updated :D

Shattered World Shattered World

Wow

Few pieces of art leave me breathless. I would love to see more stuff like this. Favorited for extreme colourgasm :).

Wrongfire responds:

Bathroom Beast Bathroom Beast

Cool

it has a very nice flowing effect and i like the concept! just the only thing is i don't see that coming from toilet paper...